New for 2008, Cruise West is offering a spa package in connection with their California Wine Country itineraries.
The California Wine Country Spa Package will feature two nights of accommodations and spa treatments at the luxurious Huntington Hotel on Nob Hill in San Francisco and can be paired with either the three-night Culture of the Vine cruise or the four-night Vintner’s Choice cruise as a post-cruise extension.
The California Wine Country Spa Package includes:
- Two nights in a Luxury Room at the Huntington Hotel on Nob Hill ( http://www.huntingtonhotel.com
- One 80-minute spa treatment of choice per guest in the Nob Hill Spa (excluding LED Light Therapy)
- 15% off additional 80-minute treatments
- Daily Continental Breakfast in the Big 4 Restaurant
- Transfer to San Francisco International Airport via Towncar Service
- Bottle of wine in-room on arrival to the hotel with macaroon cookies
- The Huntington Hotels Services Include (but are not limited to):
- Complimentary Chauffeured Sedan Service to/from Union Square and the Financial District
between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Twice Daily Maid Service
- Complimentary Access to the Spa
- In-Room Coffee and Tea Service on Arrival
- Full Service Concierge from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Both cruises sail aboard the 138-guest Spirit of Yorktown . The seven-day Vintner’s Choice cruise and spa package departs September 22, 29, October 6, 13 and begins at $2,849 per person based on double occupancy. The six-day Culture of the Vine cruise and spa package departs September 26, October 3, 10 and begins at $2,149 per person.