Please note: These California Wine Country sailings no longer operate via Cruise West. An alternative is the Columbia River Culinary & Wine cruises operated by luxury yacht cruise line American Safari Cruises.
Visit and tour California’s famous wine country, the Napa and Sonoma River valleys, via a cruise ship you say? Yes, it is possible.
Aboard the Spirit of Yorktown, you’ll sail from downtown San Francisco, under the Golden Gate Bridge, into the heart of wine country at harvest time this September or October. These itineraries provide world-class insider events at some of California’s great wineries, Domaine Carneros, Benziger, Alpha Omega, Chateau St. Jean and Mumm Napa, all in the company of a private Cruise West wine specialist.
- a private visit to the Culinary Institute of America
- great dining at places almost impossible to arrange independently like world-renowned Auberge du Soleil and in the famous cave theatre of Clos Pegase
- special meals and wine tastings obnboard ship that will make your trip truly memorable
Truly Special Getaways
Can’t afford to invest a week or more on a cruise vacation? These 3 & 4-night small ship getaways are perfectly designed for those with limited time in mind. The 3-night sailings depart of Fridays, allowing you to enjoy a weekend in the lap of luxury. For those with a little extra time, the mid-week 4-night sailings allow more time for exquisite experiences.
New Cruise & Spa Packages
Need a break with a touch of self-indulgence? These wine country cruises plus a San Francisco hotel & spa experience is sure to do the trick. Add a luxurious 2-night stay with premium amenities, a convenient location and chauffeur service. A perfect couples or girls-only escape!
Itineraries (view itinerary map below)
- 3-Night Culture of the Vine – Save 25% on select sailings
- 4-Night Vintner’s Choice – Save 20% on select sailings