Upcoming Virtual Cruise Nights
Every wonder what a small ship cruise would be like? Would like to ask questions in a non-threatening scenario?
Consider attending a free, upcoming one-hour cruise webinar. These “virtual cruise nights” provide an overview on select destinations and itineraries via the small ship experience; up-close, casual and personal.
Here’s what’s involved:
- Register for an upcoming cruise webinar (see list below).
- Attend the cruise webinar by pointing your web browser to a specific address to view the presentation, and dial a toll-free number to listen to the presenter.
- Feel free to ask any question you like on the destination, itineraries covered, or the small-ship cruise experience in general.
- By attending the cruise webinar, receive a discount when you book through Sunstone Tours & Cruises.
Here’s the list of upcoming cruise webinars by destination:
- Alaska’s Inside Passage – July 10, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
- Alaska’s Glacier Wonderlands – July 22, 2008 – 6 p.m. ET
- Grand Asia – Japan, Korea, China. Vietnam – July 8, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
- Exploring Vietnam by Small-Ship – July 15, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
- Hidden Treasures of Japan – July 16, 2008 – 7 p.m. ET
- Hidden Treasures of Japan – July 24, 2008 – 9 p.m. ET
California Wine Country
- California Wine Country – July 9, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
- California Wine Country – July 17, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
Posted on July 4, 2008, in Alaska, Asia, Columbia River, South Pacific, Virtual Cruise Nights, Wine Country and tagged Alaska, Asia, california wine country, Columbia River, cruise night, cruise nights, cruise presentation, cruise webinar, small ship adventures, small ship cruises, South Pacific, virtual cruise night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.