Every wonder what a small ship cruise would be like? Would like to ask questions in a non-threatening scenario?
Consider attending a free, upcoming one-hour cruise webinar. These “virtual cruise nights” provide an overview on select destinations and itineraries via the small ship experience; up-close, casual and personal.
Here’s what’s involved:
- Register for an upcoming cruise webinar (see list below).
- Attend the cruise webinar by pointing your web browser to a specific address to view the presentation, and dial a toll-free number to listen to the presenter.
- Feel free to ask any question you like on the destination, itineraries covered, or the small-ship cruise experience in general.
- By attending the cruise webinar, receive a discount when you book through Sunstone Tours & Cruises.
Here’s the list of upcoming cruise webinars by destination:
- Alaska’s Inside Passage – July 10, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
- Alaska’s Glacier Wonderlands – July 22, 2008 – 6 p.m. ET
- Grand Asia – Japan, Korea, China. Vietnam – July 8, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
- Exploring Vietnam by Small-Ship – July 15, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
- Hidden Treasures of Japan – July 16, 2008 – 7 p.m. ET
- Hidden Treasures of Japan – July 24, 2008 – 9 p.m. ET
California Wine Country
- California Wine Country – July 9, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
- California Wine Country – July 17, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET