Several small ship adventure cruise lines topped Condé Nast Traveler’s 2008 Reader’s Choice Awards.
The winners were determined based on a 100-point scale and on items such as Activities/Facilities, Cabins, Crew, Service, Design/Layout, Food/Dining, Itineraries/Schedule and Shore Excursion.
In the Small Ship cruise category, the winners were:
- Seabourn (88.8 points)
- Regent Seven Seas (87.9 points)
- SeaDream Yacht Club (87.5 points)
- Grand Circle Small Ship Cruises (86.5 points)
- Silversea (85.7 points)
- Windstar (82.4 points)
- Abercrombie & Kent (81.6 points)
- Uniworld (81.2 points)
- Lindblad Expeditions (81.0 points)
- Avalon Waterways (80.1 points)
The details are located in the “Best in the World” November issue of Condé Nast Traveler, on newsstands now.