Looking to Shoot? Try a Small Ship Photography Cruise
At this time of year, photographers are planning their photo shoots for the year. We at Sunstone Tours & Cruises would like to suggest a small ship photography cruise for 2011.
Why? Small ship photography cruises offer unique benefits to a typical photo trip.
- Explore out-of-the-way locations, rich in wildlife, plant life and scenery.
- Travel with professional photographers, with in-the-moment tips to help you maximize photo ops.
- Option to join photography cruises in Zodiacs & walks ashore devoted to photography.
- Presentations on the creative and technical aspects of photography.
- One-on-one mentoring and coaching in the field.
On the larger cruise ships, you’ll learn Photoshop and how to use your digital camera. You might even pay extra for a shore excursion for a few hours that focuses on photography. On small ship photo cruises, you’ll come face-to-face with the rich photographic subjects that are featured in magazines, books and photo galleries. And you’ll shoot with fellow photography enthusiasts and professional photographers, like those that shoot for National Geographic.
Sunstone Tours & Cruises offers a collection of small ship photography cruises and photo trips that will offer opportunities for once-in-a-lifetime photo subjects and experiences. Hurry if interested. Small ships carry an average of 100 passengers and sailings sell out fast.
Posted on January 21, 2011, in Photography Cruises, Small Ship Cruising (General) and tagged national geographic photographers, photo cruises, photo trips, Photography Cruises, photography trips, professional photographers, small ship photo trips, small ship photography cruises. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.