Planning a Hawaiian resort vacation? A Hawaiian small ship yacht cruise may actually provide a richer experience, allowing you to see more, do more. Below is a comparison between Hawaiian resort vacations and Hawaiian yacht vacations.
|36-guest Safari Explorer –
Average $715* per person/per day (Master Stateroom)
|Five Star Resort Stays –
Average $670* per person/per day (Ocean View Room)
- Explore the Big Island, Maui, Moloka’i, Lana’i and Molokini with no packing or airport security lines
- Included snorkeling gear and wet suits for all guests, stand-up paddle boards, sailboats, bikes, kayaks, skiff touring, guided hikes, whale watching, and more
- Exclusive active spa experience: included massage, yoga classes, exercise equipment, sauna, over-sized hot tub, 6 staterooms with Jacuzzi tubs, heated tile floors in all bathrooms, all 18 staterooms with view windows (2 Suites with long step-out balconies), cozy Wine Library, robes, slippers, hair dryers, eco-friendly yet elegant toiletries, iPod docks, flat-screen TVs/DVD players
- Included fine wines, micro-brews, premium spirits, healthy and exquisite hand-crafted meals all throughout the cruise
- An inclusive package – rare for Hawaii
- Change hotels 4 times
- Hours spent packing and unpacking
- Multiple transfers on each island
- Long airport lines to fly island-to-island
- Added air travel time, baggage claim, etc.
- Delay upon delay
- Add approximately $1,000 per person to your vacation bill for the above frustration
- Rent activity equipment and gear from vendors on the beach, add an average of $300 per person to your out-of-pocket expenses
- Choose a few activity experiences/equipment and add approximately $200 per person in resort fees, $100 per person for massage
- Add $300 per person for bar service… plus, the inconvenience of signing bills and tipping throughout your STAY
- Room/meals approximately $400 per person/per day
|$4,995 per person, value season. Plus, crew gratuity
||$4,700 per person, off-peak. Plus, gratuity
The cost between yacht exploration and hotel stays on 4 islands is about the same as you can see, but the convenience and the WOW factor make American Cruise Lines NEW Aloha a value beyond comparison. Visiting islands unreachable to big ships, or big aircraft is today’s most fulfilling way to experience authentic Hawaii.
Meeting local Hawaiians who live away from the tourist track and moving to different isolated beaches and lava-laced cliffs to enjoy exhilarating activities opens up Hawaii as never before — all in the comfort of an inclusive, elegant yacht filled with soothing amenities.
Interested in a Hawaiian small ship yacht cruise? Visit the Hawaiian cruise section of our website or contact us toll-free at 1-888-815-5428.