Behind the Scenes of the m/s Paul Gauguin
Just what is it really like to sail aboard The Gauguin to Tahiti, French Polynesia, and the South Seas? Join us on October 25th for a live presentation, as Cruise Director Michael Shapiro and Cruise Educator Carol Parsons provide an entertaining insider’s look at what you will experience aboard this special vessel.
Featured in the special presentation:
- Insider Tidbits about Paul Gauguin Cruises, seen through the sometimes irreverent eyes of Mr. Shapiro.
- A Taste of What to Expect from the ship’s fine dining options, including signature dishes from Parisian celebrity chef Jean-Pierre Vigato
- A Peek Inside Suites and Staterooms, as well as the public spaces aboard this deluxe ship — including our luxurious spa and our watersports marina offering SCUBA diving for all levels of experience.
- Fascinating Facts about Tahiti and French Polynesia from the destination specialists.
- Current Special Offers that add value to our incredible all-inclusive fares!
You’ll also discover the commitment to quality, luxury, and service that has made The Gauguin one of the most highly awarded ships at sea — including recent recognition from Travel Weekly as a 2012 Silver Magellan Award winner in the Small Cruise Ship category.