Category Archives: Virtual Cruise Nights
Sunstone Tours & Cruises, in partnership with American Cruise Lines, will be hosting a free cruise webinar this Wednesday, March 4th at 4pm ET (3pm CT/1pm PT) and last approximately 30 mins.
The webinar will illustrate the rich historical & cultural experiences to be had on an American Cruise Lines small ship cruise. The featured itinerary that will be explored is the New England Islands, one of the more popular itineraries.
With a cruise specialist at the helm, learn what awaits you on this unsurpassed cruise filled with compelling history, boundless scenery, delectable cuisine and exceptional service.
All you need is an internet connection on your computer, speakers on your computer or a phone to join this educational event.
Get an idea of the amazing adventures awaiting you through the Virtual Cruise Presentations listed below.
Are you thinking about visiting Alaska? Does a weekend getaway to the Columbia & Snake Rivers fit into your fall plans? Is the opportunity to absorb the fall foliage of British Columbia a lifetime goal? Enjoy an interactive experience with a small ship destination expert, LIVE online, from the comfort of your own home!
- Costa Rica & Panama – Dec. 4, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
- Coastal Alaska & The Russian Far East – Dec. 6, 2008 – 7 p.m. ET
- Mexico’s Sea of Cortés – Dec. 9, 2008 – 7 p.m. ET
- Inside Passage with the Chairman – Dec. 9, 2008 – 9 p.m. ET
- Glacier Wonderlands – Dec. 10, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
- Inside Passage with the Chairman – Dec. 11, 2008 – 7 p.m. ET
- Three Journeys on the Columbia River – Dec. 11, 2008 – 9 p.m. ET
- Europe’s Danube River – Dec. 16, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
- Japan – Dec. 17, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
- Alaska’s Inside Passage – Dec. 18, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
With the busy summer season over, the kids back in school, and the days getting shorter and cooler, it’s time to start thinking about where to travel next.
The days of trekking out in the cold to a hotel to attend a cruise presentation by a travel agency is so last century. Today, these cruise nights are virtual, held online, with the audio via the telephone. ANd the best part is, they’re absolutely free!
Register for one of the upcoming free, virtual cruise nights by selecting one (or more) below and providing your contact information. You’ll see the beauty experienced on a small ship adventure cruise and hear about the sights and activities you’ll partake in. Sign-up today!
- Alaska’s Inside Passage – Sept. 30, 2008 – 9 p.m. ET
- Japan – Oct. 01, 2008 – 7 p.m. ET
- Europe’s Danube – Oct. 01, 2008 – 9 p.m. ET
- Columbia & Snake Rivers – Oct. 02, 2008 – 9 p.m. ET
- Alaska’s Glacier Wonderlands – Oct. 06, 2008 – 9 p.m. ET
- Coastal Alaska & Russian Far East – Oct. 07, 2008 – 9 p.m. ET
- Columbia & Snake Rivers – Oct. 09, 2008 – 9 p.m. ET
- Alaska’s Inside Passage – Oct. 11, 2008 – 12 p.m. ET
- Europe’s Danube – Oct. 14, 2008 – 7 p.m. ET
- Alaska’s Denali National Park – Oct. 14, 2008 – 9 p.m. ET
- Panama & Costa Rica – Oct. 15, 2008 – 7 p.m. ET
- Grand Asia – Oct. 16, 2008 – 9 p.m. ET
- Alaska’s Whales and Wilderness – Oct. 20, 2008 – 9 p.m. ET
- Alaska’s Inside Passage – Oct. 21, 2008 – 9 p.m. ET
- Alaska ’09 – Oct. 25, 2008 – 7 p.m. ET
Every wonder what a small ship cruise would be like? Would like to ask questions in a non-threatening scenario?
Consider attending a free, upcoming one-hour cruise webinar. These “virtual cruise nights” provide an overview on select destinations and itineraries via the small ship experience; up-close, casual and personal.
Here’s what’s involved:
- Register for an upcoming cruise webinar (see list below).
- Attend the cruise webinar by pointing your web browser to a specific address to view the presentation, and dial a toll-free number to listen to the presenter.
- Feel free to ask any question you like on the destination, itineraries covered, or the small-ship cruise experience in general.
- By attending the cruise webinar, receive a discount when you book through Sunstone Tours & Cruises.
Here’s the list of upcoming cruise webinars by destination:
- Alaska’s Inside Passage – July 10, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
- Alaska’s Glacier Wonderlands – July 22, 2008 – 6 p.m. ET
- Grand Asia – Japan, Korea, China. Vietnam – July 8, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
- Exploring Vietnam by Small-Ship – July 15, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
- Hidden Treasures of Japan – July 16, 2008 – 7 p.m. ET
- Hidden Treasures of Japan – July 24, 2008 – 9 p.m. ET
California Wine Country
Get a taste of a small ship cruise experience without packing your bag. Join Sunstone Tours & Cruise West for a live, online presentation. All you need are a telephone and Internet access to join us for an entertaining and informative online cruise night. Talk to a destination specialist and enjoy a live presentation on your favorite destination.
Register for one (or more) of the upcoming, FREE, online presentations:
- Exploring Alaska’s Whales and Wilderness – Mar. 15, 2008 – 12 p.m. ET
- Glacier Bay Highlights – Mar. 25, 2008 – 9 p.m. ET
- Alaska’s Grand Voyages – Mar. 26, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
- Exploring Alaska’s Inside Passage – Mar. 27, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
- Exploring Alaska’s Inside Passage – Mar. 29, 2008 – 8 p.m. ET
Baja Mexico / Sea of Cortez
Epicurean / California Wine Country
What is a Virtual Cruise Night?
Remember the days when you’d travel to a conference hall to attend a presentation on travel to an exciting destination? Fast forward to the 21st century. Instead of traversing the cold, snowy weather, you can attend a virtual cruise night virtually, in the warm, comfort of home, over the phone and in front of your computer screen.
Why would I want to attend a Virtual Cruise Night?
If you’d like to learn more about exhilarating, exotic destinations via a small ship, Virtual Cruise Nights are a perfect solution, and they’re absolutely free!
Who presents these virtual cruise nights?
Knowledgeable experts who’ve traveled to the destination of interest provide insight to the destination and the benefits of the small ship experience.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in traveling to one of the fabulous destinations offered via a small ship.
How do I attend?
Review the list of upcoming virtual cruise nights. Click on the one of interest. You’ll provide some basic information to register, then submit. You’ll then receive instructions on where to go online and what number to call to listen. Remember, all you will need is a computer, Internet connection, and a phone line to learn more about these fabulous small ship experiences.
Upcoming Virtual Cruise Nights